The 4th International Conference on Agricultural Engineering for Sustainable Agriculture Production (AESAP) 2021 is a scientific forum to discuss and exchange relevant information related to the application of agricultural engineering on addressing the tremendous challenges associated with sustainable development in land use and the environment, food chain, agriculture and amenity, energy, and bioproduction processes. The main topic area includes a complete and interdisciplinary range of research in engineering for agriculture and biosystems. We would like to invite you to participate and submit your original paper. The selected papers will be published in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (indexed by Scopus) after passing the reviewing system.
The conference will cover a wide range of agricultural engineering-related topics, including but not limited to:
- Agricultural process and biosystem engineering: post-harvest technology; food quality and safety; food processing and packaging; modeling and simulation; agricultural and biosystems management; biomechanics; biosensors; and bioMEMS/NEMS.
- Machinery system engineering: agricultural farm power and machinery; agricultural safety and health; soil and terra-mechanics; forest machinery; structure and facilities for living systems; indoor environmental control; livestock machinery; horticultural machinery; and plant factory.
- Renewable energy engineering: biomass utilization; photovoltaic technology conversion; solar thermal applications; wind energy technology; wave, tide, and ocean thermal energies; hydropower; hydrogen production technology and fuel cells; process evaluation, life cycle assessment (LCA), socio-economic, as well as policy issues related to renewable energy.
- Information technology and electronics: information and precision agriculture; instrumentation and controls; robotics; emerging technology related to smart farming; artificial intelligence; analysis and applications of big data; design, simulation and analysis in the field of agricultural and biosystems engineering; decision support system in agriculture; as well as monitoring and control system.
- Sustainable Agriculture: agriculture cultivation and production technology; agricultural environmental management; agroindustry; agroforestry as well as agricultural sustaninable development and related issues.